TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access Global Terms & Conditions.
The Access Global Network Program ("Program") is a reciprocal membership benefit program providing participating individuals ("Program Members") with various recreational benefits, including but not limited to access to daily fee golf and resort courses. Benefits are administered by Golf Access Global Network, LLC ("Administrator"), and are subdivided into different categories of participation ("benefit levels"). Program benefits and eligibility requirements vary depending on the benefit level at which a Program Member elects to participate. The benefits, requirements, and other terms and conditions for Access Global ("Club") benefit level are set forth herein. By using the Program benefits for this benefit level, Program Members hereby agree to these terms and conditions.
Persons who are members of or participants in golf associations selected for participation, or persons individually selected, are eligible to participate in the Club benefit level by paying required fees and dues as may be assessed from time to time, in the sole determination and discretion of Administrator. Such fees may be in the form of additional monthly dues, one-time fees, or both. Fees and/or dues may be paid directly to Administrator or to Administrator's third party pay agent or to the individual participant's club, organization, association or program, as determined by Administrator.
All reservations for usage of Club benefits must be made by contacting the Club Concierge ("Concierge"), which is available to Club Members. The Concierge may be contacted by phone, both domestically and internationally, at numbers provided to Club Members from time to time.
Club Members are entitled to exclusive rates and benefits , special discounts off posted public rates at an extensive network of participating select daily fee and resort golf courses, and exclusive "stay & play" golf packages at select participating resorts.
Club Members receive automatic participation in the Access Global Travel Program ("Travel Program"), which permits members to book a variety of airline, car rentals, hotel, cruise, cruise packages and condominium resort rentals through the Concierge, and earn Travel Club Credits that can be applied against future purchases. The terms and conditions of participation in the Travel Program are attached as Appendix A to these Terms and Conditions, and apply fully to all participation in the Travel Program by any Club Member.
Club Members have access to special travel offers, discount rates, and automatic room upgrades at selected hotels and resorts. Club Members are entitled to purchase sporting, entertainment and show tickets online and/or through the Concierge, on a space available basis. Club Members will receive Kingdom Magazine, delivered to the member's home on an annual basis, and a monthly Club eMagazine. Some or all of the foregoing items and services may be provided by various third-party vendors, who have agreed to allow Club Members to have preferred access or receive special offers. Administrator is not responsible for the services or benefits provided, and any issues with such must be addressed directly with the providing vendor.
Club Members will receive a Member Card. Such member cards will contain the Concierge phone number and may be requested to be shown by some providers in order to obtain access or services.
Club benefits may be modified, withdrawn and/or changed from time to time. Participating clubs are subject to change without notice, and may be added or removed from time to time. There is no guarantee that a specified number of clubs, or that specific clubs will always participate in the Program. Administrator reserves the right to create additional privileges, rights, benefits and programs to be made available only to certain benefit levels, from time to time, in its discretion.
The Program involves a network of benefit providers who have agreed to provide benefits and services to Club Members ("providers"). All access to Club benefits, including but not limited to golf, travel and tickets, is on a space available basis, as determined by the provider. Participation in or consumption of any benefits provided through the Club is subject to the rules, regulations and terms of participation set by the particular provider of the specific benefit. Each individual provider is responsible for the quality and delivery of its goods or services, and any dispute regarding such quality or delivery, or any other dispute related to the goods or services delivered (or not delivered) by the provider, is between the provider and the Club Member. Administrator will not be responsible for the acts or omissions of any participating provider. Administrator will provide info necessary to contact such provider, upon request.
In order to allow third parties to administer and provide Program Benefits described herein, Administrator may from time to time need to provide those third parties with certain information regarding Program Members. By participating in the Program, each Club Member hereby consents and expressly provides Administrator with permission to supply to third party vendors all information which each Club Member has previously provided to Administrator or any of its agents. No third party will be permitted to use such information for the purpose of solicitation, unless expressly authorized to do so by individual Club Members. Administrator will supply only information which the Club Member has already provided, and which is needed to facilitate Program Benefits (as determined by Administrator in its reasonable discretion).
Administrator makes no guarantees or representations regarding the availability of tee times at any club. All tee times are provided on a space available basis only, first come, first serve. Except as otherwise noted herein, all Club Members are responsible for payment of charges incurred through usage of their Club benefits, including any applicable sales taxes or other surcharges which may apply. Club benefits, including complimentary and/or reduced greens fees, are not available as part of a Group Booking. Administrator may determine in its discretion whether a request constitutes a "Group Booking," but at a minimum a "Group Booking" is defined as any single booking which requires two or more consecutive tee times at one club on the same date.
In the event of any claim, dispute or cause of action of any kind arising under or in any way relating to these terms and conditions, or to the participation of any club member in any Program benefit level, the amount of damages suffered by any participating member shall be limited to an amount equal to the amount of participation fees and/or dues paid by that Member as consideration for participating in their benefit level, if any, during the twelve months immediately preceding the events giving rise to the cause, claim or dispute. All parties to this agreement agree that damages suffered by an individual participating member under these terms and conditions would be difficult to ascertain with any certainty, and further agree that the above statement of liquidated damages represents a fair resolution of any claims, disputes or causes of action that a participating member may have now or in the future. All parties further agree and understand that Administrator is an independent entity, solely responsible for the administration of the Program, and no person or entity shall seek to hold any parent, subsidiary or affiliate of Administrator, Including but not limited to Century, responsible for any obligations or liabilities of Administrator related to the Program in any way.
Additional details regarding participating providers, and available Club benefits, are available at www.accessglobalgolf.com, or by contacting the Concierge.
Access Global Travel Program Terms and Conditions
As a Club Member in good standing you are eligible to participate in the Access Global Travel Program (the "Travel Program") at no cost. The following Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern your participation in the Travel Program. The Travel Program is administered and operated by International Cruise & Excursion, Inc., ("ICE") also doing business as Our Vacation Center (the "Travel Program Administrator"). ICE is a third party vendor, not affiliated with Golf Access Global Network, LLC ("GA") or any of its corporate affiliates, owners, members or subsidiaries in any way. Through a separate agreement with GA, ICE has agreed to permit Club Members in good standing to participate in the Travel Program. The Travel Program is contained and described in these Terms and Conditions, as amended by the Travel Program Administrator from time to time and comprises the terms of a binding contract between Travel Program Administrator and each Club Member ("Member") participating in the Travel Program. GA is not a party to or a third party beneficiary of this contract between Travel Program Administrator and Member.
Participation in the Travel Program includes the ability to earn and redeem Travel Program Loyalty Credits ("Club Credits") according to the rules described within these Terms and Conditions. There is no charge for Club Members to receive Travel Program benefits. Club Members earn five (5) Credits for every dollar (USD) spent on golf tee times, stay and play packages, cruises, resort or hotel stay purchases, experiential vacations, tours, getaway packages, travel insurance, or car rentals and airline tickets booked through the Concierge. None of the Membership benefits may be used for any commercial purpose, including rental or sale or barter.
- Members can earn Club Credits in the Travel Program by maintaining Club Membership status and by making travel purchases through the Concierge.
- Members can redeem Club Credits at per reservation increments as partial payment, as identified in the redemption options schedule below. Club Credits do not equate to exact dollar amounts. Cruise Savings are displayed in dollar amounts per stateroom, are based on double occupancy, and are valid on select sailing and stateroom. Non-cruise redemption options savings are displayed in dollar amounts per vacation, regardless of length of stay, valid on select inventory. Other restrictions may apply.
- Club Credits have no cash value and are not transferable. All pricing and discounts are in United States Dollars.
- Member's Club Credits will be reinstated in the event of a cancellation by Member, Travel Program Administrator, or a travel provider in accordance with the Cancellations Section above. Member's Club Credits will not be reinstated in the event of a Member's termination of the Member's participation in the Travel Program, or in the event Member ceases to be a Club Member in good standing.
- Club Credit redemptions may be combined with Vacation Cash (below).
- Club Credits must be redeemed in discrete denominations according to the table immediately below based on membership type. Club Credits earning and redemption options and schedules are also available on-line at www.thepalmerclub.com or by calling the Concierge at 866.8388108
- Club Credits awarded from purchase of a paid membership have a two (2) year expiration term from time of deposit into member's account. Club Credits given complimentary at start of membership or Club Credits earned from travel purchases expire after 2 years.
- Club Credits awarded from the purchase of an online one (1) Year Membership have one (1) year expiration term from time of deposit into member's account.
- Members can earn up to a maximum of 15,000 points each membership year for air fare and car rental transactions.
Travel Program Redemption Options
3 or 4 Night Cruise Vacations
5 Night Cruise Vacation
7 Night Cruise Vacations
Stay & Play Package
Up to $500†
Up to $750
Up to $1,000
Tee Time Redemption Options
Up to $50
Up to $100
Up to $250
Resort Redemption Options
Bronze Tier Resort Vacation
Silver Tier Resort Vacation
Gold Tier Resort Vacation
Golf Stay and Play packages, Cruise, Resorts & Tour Savings
Up to $150
Up to $300
Up to $450
Up to $600
- Vacation Cash is valued and available as indicated on Access Global website inside the Vacation Cash section within Member log-in. Applicable Membership fees must be paid in full before Vacation Cash can be redeemed. Vacation Cash can only be applied to purchase of vacations offered through Access Global. Other restrictions may apply.
- Vacation Cash can be used toward the purchase of a cruise, resort stay, tour, or hotel stay, but cannot be used to purchase travel insurance, air or car rentals.
- Vacation Cash must be applied at time of new booking. Vacation Cash can be combined with Club Credits.
- If cancellation of a vacation booked using Vacation Cash occurs within a travel provider's cancellation penalty, Vacation Cash will be the last funds applied against penalty. If any portion of Vacation Cash remains after payment of such penalty it will be refunded directly into the member's account.
- To apply Vacation Cash to a travel purchase, members should call 866.8388108
- Vacation Cash is not redeemable or refundable upon the cancellation of a vacation.
- Vacation Cash can be purchased using Club Credits and must be redeemed in the discrete denominations evident in the table immediately below.
$100 in Vacation Cash
$250 in Vacation Cash
$500 in Vacation Cash
$750 in Vacation Cash
BEST RATE GUARANTEE
The Best Rate Guarantee on Golf Tee Times based on the rate available and published on the Golf Courses own website.
- If you find a lower rate on another U.S.-based website within 24 hours of booking with us, we will credit or refund to you the difference.
- You must contact us within 24 hours after your booking with us to make a claim under the Best Rate Guarantee. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us, as determined solely by our customer service representatives. All bookings must be made using a valid credit card with a United States or Canadian billing address.
- The lower rate must be for an identical booking, as defined in these Terms and Conditions, at our sole discretion. All booking details must exactly match the details of the product you booked with us for example, specific carrier or provider (including class of service), hotel (including room type), cruise line (including ship and cabin category), rental car company and vehicle class, applicable refund policy, dates and times of travel or service, routings (for example, same stopovers), and other booking details including cancellation policies.
- For any stand-alone product booking (for example, a hotel room or airline ticket), the comparison must be to the same product purchased stand-alone through the other website (i.e., not part of a hotel + air package booking). Except as otherwise noted below, the Best Price Guarantee only applies to the base cost, and not taxes, service fees and other charges, of stand-alone Flight, Hotel, Resort, Car, and Cruise bookings.
- If your qualifying flight is for a refundable ticket and you later refund the ticket, prior to completing all travel, any refund you receive will be less the qualifying difference already paid.
- For all Activities and Vacation Packages/Tours, including Flight + Hotel, Flight + Hotel + Car, Flight + Car, Hotel + Car, and Hotel + Activities packages, taxes, service fees and other charges are included in determining whether you have found a lower rate.
- For Cruises, the Best Rate Guarantee applies only to the cost of the cruise, including port charges. The cost of additional items in your cruise booking, such as air or land components or excursions, insurance, shipboard credits, free upgrades, transfers, pre- or post-cruise hotel stays, onboard amenities, gift cards/certificates, cash back and/or dollars off, or other add-ons or optional items are not subject to the Best Rate Guarantee, and shall not be considered in determining whether you have found a lower rate. To qualify for the Best Price Guarantee on a cruise booking, you must have either paid in full or paid a non-refundable deposit on the booking. If you have made a non-refundable deposit, then any credit under the Best Price Guarantee will be applied toward the outstanding balance due for your booked cruise.
- For Golf Tee Times, Best Rate Guarantee applies only to the posted rate as displayed on the same golf course's own public facing website and does not include walk-up rates or specials that cannot be verified against the course's website
- The Best Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the carrier, property, rental car company, itinerary or similar booking details are unknown until after the purchase.
- You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower rate (if any) including, without limitation, residency, regional and age-related requirements.
- The lower rate must be quoted and booked in U.S. dollars (without reference to currency converters).
- Lower rates do not include errors or mistakes.
- The Best Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public on an English-language website. For example, this does not include rates offered on other membership program websites, corporate discounts or rates, military rates, group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline rates, rates obtained via auction or similar process, or rates available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public. The lower rate may not come from a website where you call to get the rate, or from an e-mail that you received. The rate must be quoted, booked, and paid for in US dollars.
- All requests, including receipts, are subject to our verification. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower rate that cannot be independently confirmed by our staff. Nor will we verify any request that we believe, in our sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
- Each member shall be limited to three (3) Best Price Guarantee claims per member per calendar month, regardless of the number of accounts used by the member. Any modifications, changes or cancellations made to an existing booking that has an associated Best Price Guarantee claim will result in voiding of the claim. Purchaser will be responsible for any applicable cancellation fees.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Best Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. The terms that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Best Price Guarantee. No change in the Best Price Guarantee will affect any reward that has already been issued to you. The failure by us to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
USE OF TRAVEL PROGRAM SERVICES
- Members must maintain their Club Membership through the last date of their travel or accommodation.
- Travel Program Administrator will apply any reasonable restrictions on Member as required by Travel Program Administrator's affiliated resorts, cruise lines, tour operators, hotels, and other travel providers.
- Resort accommodations may be at a resort in active sales. Members are under no obligation to participate and/or attend any sales presentation or take a tour of the resort.
- Information provided to Member about cruises, resorts, experiential vacations, golf and hotels, is based on information obtained from the providers of such. Travel Program Administrator makes reasonable efforts to ensure that information provided by Travel Program Administrator is accurate and complete as of the date such information is published by Travel Program Administrator; however, Travel Program Administrator expressly disclaims any liability for inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading information.
- The total number of people occupying any vacation accommodations or participating in any tours confirmed by Travel Program Administrator must not exceed the maximum occupancy set forth in the Travel Program Administrator confirmation; otherwise, the travel provider may refuse access or levy an additional charge to Member and/or Member's guests.
- Members are responsible for the payment of any applicable taxes, fees, and personal expenses including, but not limited to, food and beverage expenses, specialty items, tips, personal services, special facilities charges, telephone calls and internet connectivity, cruise line/resort/hotel, utility charges, security deposits, and other fees or charges levied by the travel service provider.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to pay all other fees directly to the resort, hotel, car rental agency, tour provider or cruise line. Disputes over fees assessed by travel providers are between the Member and the provider. Member waives any and all claims against Travel Program Administrator in this regard.
- Members and Members' guests must occupy and use any accommodations booked through the Concierge in a responsible, careful, and secure manner. Members are responsible for all acts and/or omissions, damage, theft or loss whether caused by Members or Members' guests.
- Any complaints about any accommodation or services provided by a travel provider should be made at the earliest opportunity to a person in authority at the travel provider.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONFIRMATIONS
- Members and Members' guests are responsible for ensuring that all travelers carry the proper documentation required for entry into or passage through any country or jurisdiction outside their country of citizenship or legal residence.
- Members and Members' guests must have a valid visa, passport, or proof of citizenship, proof of legal residency status, and immunization evidence, if any, (as required by the countries being visited) in their possession at the time of travel. This applies to all travelers in Members' group. Travel Program Administrator assumes no responsibility for identifying and/or advising travelers of immigration and customs requirements.
- Vacation Confirmations ("Confirmations") are valid only if issued in writing by Travel Program Administrator. Member is responsible for verifying all details in the Confirmation, including verifying the correct legal name of all travelers on the Confirmation, and notifying Travel Program Administrator immediately if any information on the Confirmation is incorrect.
- Member is responsible for any ancillary charges incurred as a result of changes to any aspect of the Confirmation. Changes may be treated as a cancellation.
- If a confirmed accommodation becomes unavailable due to natural disaster, acts of God, civil unrest, or any other reason beyond Travel Program Administrator's control, Member waives any and all claims against Travel Program Administrator.
- In the event that Member or a guest of Member violates these Terms and Conditions, Travel Program Administrator reserves the right to revoke any and all Confirmations, terminate or suspend the Membership of the relevant Member, cancel a Guest Certificate, or deny access to any of the products or services offered in connection with this Membership. Penalties, including forfeiture of deposited monies, may apply.
- Travel Program Administrator reserves the right to cancel a confirmed vacation, cancel any purchased products, cancel a request, or otherwise deny Membership benefits of any Member whose payment is rejected by the Member's bank or credit card company. A service fee and/or loss of Deposit will apply.
- Members must cancel Confirmations by calling the Concierge at 866.8388108
- or in writing at 15501 North Dial Boulevard, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260-1615. Cancellation will be effective on the date of receipt by Travel Program Administrator. Changes to a Confirmation may be considered a cancellation subject to re-booking and additional changes or cancellation fees may apply.
- All cancellations are subject to vendor cancellation policies and fees. In addition, there will be no refund of any deposits. Your Concierge will explain the deposit requirements and booking fees, if any, and the payment schedules, refund-ability, and cancellation policies upon booking a particular cruise, resort vacation, experiential vacation, tour, hotel, or car reservation.
- Members hereby permit their telephone conversations with the Concierge to be tape-recorded and/or monitored for training and quality control purposes
- .A $25 service fee will be charged for all returned checks and two or more instances of declined credit cards.
- If Members and Members' guests should incur loss or damages through use of any benefit under the Travel Program, Travel Program Administrator's liability for such loss or damage will be limited to the injured party's fees paid for the vacation in which such loss or damage occurred, and in no event will Travel Program Administrator be liable for special, consequential or punitive damages.
This limitation of liability shall also apply to all participating companies, servants and agents of Travel Program Administrator, specifically including but not limited to Golf Access Global Network, LLC. LLLP and its affiliates, agents, employees, successors and assigns.
- In no event will Travel Program Administrator be liable for any negligent or intentional action or failure to act, or for any injuries or losses arising from the accommodations of any resort, hotel, cruise, experiential vacation, or tour provider or from any other travel related product or service provided to Member directly.
- These Terms and Conditions and any fees, benefits, seasonal designations and other priorities, and any procedures for requesting and effectuating vacations may be changed from time to time by Travel Program Administrator. Current Terms and Conditions benefits, and procedures can be reviewed online at www.accessglobalgolf.com, which shall supersede all prior Travel Program Terms and Conditions.
- Travel Programs and services offered through Travel Program Administrator or by third parties with the permission of Travel Program Administrator are subject to separate Terms and Conditions and may be changed or eliminated without prior notice.
- Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions or failure to pay any sums owed to Travel Program Administrator may result in the suspension or termination of Member's participation in the Travel Program and any accumulated Club Travel benefits without further obligation.
- If suspension is based upon non-payment, Member's participation in the Travel Program and ability to utilize any Club Travel benefits will remain suspended until all sums that are owed are paid in full and will not be extended beyond its original expiration date.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Travel Program shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Arizona. Any action at law or in equity by a Member or Member's guest, whether vacationing with the Member or traveling by way of a Guest Certificate, to seek any remedy against Travel Program Administrator or its associated entities must be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Maricopa County, Arizona (USA).
- In the event a Member or Member's guest initiates an action at law or in equity and Travel Program Administrator prevails, that Member or Member's guest shall pay all costs incurred by Travel Program Administrator in defending such action, including reasonable attorney's fees.
- Access Global Travel and Our Vacation Center are fictitious names used by the ICE, a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 15501 North Dial Boulevard, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260-1615.
- Our Vacation Center is a trademark of ICE which may not be used without the prior written permission from ICE. Other brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- By using the Travel Program in any way, Member, on behalf of Member and any other person entitled to utilize Member's Travel Program benefits, or entitled to claim through or under Member, hereby agrees and acknowledges that GA does not administer or provide any benefits or services described herein, and is not responsible in any way for the acts or omissions of the Travel Program Administrator.
- GA has acted only in the capacity of making arrangements with ICE to permit Member's to participate in the Travel Program, which is in all ways and for all purposes designed, serviced and administered by ICE. GA has further arranged for Members to communicate with ICE via the Concierge, as a convenience for its Members.
- Member hereby waives and releases any claims, actions, causes or action or other complaints against GA and its affiliates, employees, agents, successors and assigns, arising in any way directly or indirectly from the acts of ICE or any of its affiliated entities with relation to Member's participation in the Travel Program.